Marshfield Clinic Return/Refund Policy
- An original sales receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
- All returns and exchanges must be made within 90 days of purchase. The 90 day expiration date will appear on sales receipt.
- For cash purchases on same day as purchase, refund customer up to full amount of cash payment. All other cash and check purchases limited
to a $40 maximum cash refund. Amounts over $40 will be refunded by check.
- All credit/debit card purchases must be refunded via the original credit/debit card. Cash refunds of any amount are not allowed for these
- When customer returns special order optical items, a 50% restocking fee will be applied. Customer will not be refunded the full purchase amount.
Exceptions to Policy
- For prepaid services, including but not limited to cosmetic and HMR services, specific refund terms will be provided in writing prior to payment.
Items purchased from pharmacies are governed by law and generally are not returnable except in unusual situations. Marshfield Clinic Pharmacies have a Returned Product Policy with specific terms for the return of their products. View the full Returned Product Policy.